We take pride in being at the forefront of reconciliation in action, helping remote homelands become more sustainable while sharing their culture and way of life.
Since our first group immersion in 2011, Red Earth has been helping Traditional Owners and Elders by connecting them with the rest of the world.
We are driven by the enthusiasm of our Indigenous partners, and are proud to work with them to create meaningful experiences that benefit hosts and visitors alike.
Wondering how becoming a partner homeland could help your mob?
- You get to decide if and when groups stay with you on your land.
- We provide support and training so that you and your community can become great cultural educators.
- We will help to establish facilities and amenities on your homeland.
- Earn money as cultural educators and have fun with people from all around the world – without leaving your land.
- Our groups will raise money for and work on community projects that you choose.
- Build community pride by sharing your knowledge, history and stories.
- Meet people from all walks of life with an interest in Indigenous culture.
- Make lasting connections with organisations and schools from all over the world.
All of our groups help their host communities by contributing to small service projects. These projects are guided by the Traditional Owners and their vision for their own land, and we help by bringing the enthusiastic labour and resources to make small projects a reality.
How can we help your Homeland? Here are a few recent projects our groups have worked on.