Be welcomed onto privately-held Aboriginal Land only accessible in this setting, and experience the beauty and richness of remote Indigenous Australia.
- Spend 8 nights camping with Elders and Traditional Owners on their ancestral land
- Learn about their language, culture, land, and stories in an intimate setting
- Visit sacred sites, try your own bush tucker, go fishing for your dinner, and learn how to make natural dyes
- Take a dip in pristine swimming holes in the Daintree Rainforest
- Spend a day snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef on our last day
- Share meals and stories around the campfire each night
- We’ll look after all of the booking and logistics so you can relax
- Make real connections with the custodians of thousands of years of culture and history
This is reconciliation in action. Come and make connections you’ll treasure forever!
Please fill in the form below for more information about our Family and Friends Immersion, taking place from the 12/10/19 to 20/10/19. You will receive an information pack by email containing everything you could possibly want to know about the amazing journey that awaits you, and you may receive a phone call from a Red Earth team member.