This course is currently closed
This module aims to help you learn important historical information about Top End, Arnhem Land and Kakadu, the challenges faced by the Traditional Owners living there, and location specific information on Red Earth’s homeland partners. Some of this information can be found in the Red Earth Field Manual, under the ‘Location Specific Information’ chapter.
This information is extremely important to have during the immersion as you will be asked questions and expected to know the answers. It’s also important to have a good understanding of the topics to be able to properly deliver the pre-departure material to participants prior to their immersion.
This module will cover:
- Top End
- Arnhem Land & Kakadu History
- Location Specific Information
- Current challenges
What to expect
- Estimated Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Knowledge Quiz will be based on content from the lesson & topic pages
- The additional resources are not included in the estimated time, and will not feature in the Knowledge Quiz